Based on the Blue Alley workflow in this tutorial I show you everything from the 32 hours of work on how I create this image! There a lot of techniques and tips to quickly build and give life to this street using Maya, Arnold, Nuke and Quixel Megascan.
>> The videos are without any comments, you should see this more like a project making-of and a way to take a look and learn specific aspects.
Subjects Discussed :
- Specific technique to model props base on reference out of classic workflow :
- Use of external models and scans.
- How to deal with huge amount of assets, how to organised them, where to start etc...
- How to correctly achieve the mood you looking for.
- Use of Quixel Megascan
- Add aiVolume smoke
and a lot more...
Of course it's not a beginner tutorial and you should already know the basic of each software to follow correctly this Tutorial.
Maya - Arnold Render - Megascan - Nuke
- 33 hours of video - Realtime - 1440p - 30go
- All resources
- The final scene