Blue Alley - Environment Creation with Maya and Arnold
In this tutorial I show you everything from the 50 hours of work on how I created this image! There a lot of techniques and tips to quickly build and give life to this street.
Subjects Discussed :
- Specific technique to model props base on reference out of classic workflow. (Model, Uvs, Texture and shade at the same time!)
- Use of external models and scans.
- How to deal with huge amount of assets, how to organised them, where to start etc...
- How to correctly achieve the mood you looking for.
- Store creation with Marvelous Designer.
- Use of Quixel Megascan, Bridge and Mixer.
- and a lot more...
For more precise overview don't forget to take a look at the trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqe9mKu0m5k
Of course it's not a beginner tutorial and you should already know the basic of each software to follow correctly this Tutorial.
Maya 2018 - Arnold Render - Daz Studio - Marvelous Designer- Quixel Megascan / Mixer - Nuke
ON PURCHASE YOU GET :
- 20 hours of video - Realtime - 1440p - 16go
(9 hours with audio comments and 11 hours without audio)
- The final scene (Maya Project).
- The Nuke Compositing