G H O S T - Master Complex Hard Surface Modeling with Maya
- EARLY PRE-SALE - NOT FINAL PRODUCT
Be aware this is a early pre-sale, the tutorial is only finished at 10% and you'll get access to the first recorded videos. I'll then upload new ones as soon as I record them.
You benefit of a -30% from the final price (that will be 100$).
Tutorial Construction :
- It's mainly a "go with me" tutorial. Which mean, we start the project together, nothing is planed, I teach you absolutely all that you have to know to succeed and we jump in. It's not a "robotic well planed academic tutorial".
In a first part before to start modeling I'll free speech a lot about a lot of important subject never discuss like motivation, concept choice, project goal and a lot of topic.
There will be then a preparation phase, where starting on a fresh blank Maya we will custom it and establish our workflow together to handle such a modeling. Then only after 3 hours of video we will starting the modeling phase.
I can't know and guarantee for now if we will do the entire body or only the bust part. As you can see the concept is heavily complex and I can't record 1 year of tutorial video. By the way all the knowledge and learning are at the beginning of the tutorial, and the goal is that you're then able to apply this by yourself to finish it. For same reason I can't tell now how long will be the final tutorial complete, but that will be something like +60hrs of video.
Note that this is not a beginner tutorial, you should at least have basics knowledge on each software. Here I'm showing you a workflow, not a step by step software learning.
Maya 2022 - 2023 / Photoshop / PureRef
ModIt Script : I'll use my ModIt script to speed up the modeling. It's not obligated but highly recommended to have it.
WHAT YOU'LL GET :
- 10 hours first recorded video (7H30 with comment audio in English - 2H30 No Audio Practice).
- Project Files to start now.
- All Future video and complete tutorial until it's done.
SUPPORT / QUESTION :
Please, for any question or support post on the Discord > #g h o s t channel.